Sunday, January 11, 2015

And a second one I made for the MFT challenge. This one was based on color. Brights: orange, yellow, lime and turquoise. The stamp set, also from My Favorite Things, came in yesterdays mail. Made me smile, but it also made me realize just how much of my crafting stuff is still in Washington!

Details: Pattern paper by My Minds Eye, stamps by My Favorite Things, punches (border, flowwer and leaves) by Stampin Up (I think....), brad by Recollections (that's a fancy way of saying Michael's), water color pencils by Derwent, bows are DMC floss.

Thank you for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Eeek! Love her hair bows! THAT is cute! ("Fancy way of saying Michael's-funny!). Thanks for joining us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill beat me to it. I JUST love those little hair bows a ton! Thanks for playing along, Cori. And I hope you get all of your stuff soon. :)

    ReplyDelete