Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Goodbye 1991!

I know, rather scary (considering it is 2012 and I've allegedly been scrapping since 1995!) but I FINALY have '91 done. Completely. In everyone's albums. Yippee! And, here is Matt's final page from that memorable year.


And a two pager at that! Obviously, I had a tough time narrowing down my photo choices.

With only a few chores and errands to interrupt me, I have the next few days off and hope to spend some quality time putting pictures and stories on paper.

A very blessed Wednesday to all!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! :)
    Great two pager. Love how you did the title and journaling on the tags :) Great balance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you create a layout multiple times so all your kids have the same? That's a lot of work!

    Hey, better late than never, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts! Now I don't feel so bad, I'm years behind in scrapping too, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout, I like the fun bright colours.
    I like a lot of photos on the pages, plus it is faster to get caught up ;)
    I think you are doing better on catching up on your pages then I am, lol.

    ReplyDelete