Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sleepy Sunday

I wayyyyyy overdid it yesterday. Who would have thought getting three units of blood (kinda creepy, I know) would have worn me out so much? Heck, I thought the blood would go a long way in making me feel BETTER!!! Maybe in a few days... I guess.

I did no scrapping yesterday. Went to Target for meds, Costco for milk, and much later in the day, to dinner with my sister and friend Janie (both are NP's, so I knew if anything happened I'd be in fabulous hands). I then rested or slept in bed for 12 stinking hours! I usually sleep 5-6 hours a night, so the 12 hour thing is unheard of for me.

Here is one of the first "modern" l/o's I ever made... back in 1995.
Yep. Traditional. Border, Mrs. G stickers, pen work, random stickers. But really, as not-so-great as it is, the REAL reason I'm re-doing those old layouts is the lack of purpose. Sure, there photos are there, but no story. And honestly, I am all about the stories and memories behind the photos.

3 comments:

  1. I suppose that adding the story is a good reason to redo a page, but otherwise, I have too many other pictures to scrap. I'd probably just write the story on the back! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Madeline...when I don't have room or I like it to be just pictures, I write my journaling in the back. Too many pages to re-do...also it gives you an idea of how you evolved in your scrapbooking style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I giggle looking at my old layouts. Why oh why, did I think cutting my pictures with decorative edge scissors was a good idea?! LOL!

    ReplyDelete