Thursday, March 15, 2012

The 4th Child

And here's my baby. He HATES that he is the baby of the family, and more so, he hates when his siblings remind him of that fact. He is currently 16, 6'3" and 240#. Please God, let him be done growing! Here is a l/o from when he was still small, cuddly and cute.
And yes, that is sand from the sandbox. Lord knows,most of it washed down our bathtub drain that summer!
The other commonly found substance in our drain system; dirt! He was pretty darn cute back then...
More using my beloved diecuts, this one with five photos. My theory is why scrap two pages when one will work? I figure the kids already have PLENTY of albums to lug around when they get places of their own.
That blessed, awkward age, where every look on their face is a goofy one. Ah well, those memories need to be saved too.
Using stamped images. I rarely use stamps, though I love them.

I have 1991 on my desk now, and when those are done I've got 2010 and '11 sorted and ready to scrap. One of the benefits (drawbacks?) of older kids is that we take way fewer photos. The girls take TONS with their friends, but I rarely see those unless they want me to do a project for them. Hmmmm, wonder if I will be inundated with those photos at some point. Kind of "here mom, scrap these".  Amy did spend her fall semester at Gonzaga's campus in Italy. Better look into that...




1 comment:

  1. I saw the thread on 2peas and came to check out your blog. I LOVE your layouts. It's funny what you say about your older kids and photos -- I have a missing era for my kids who are now grown up.

    ReplyDelete