Monday, March 12, 2012

A new day, a new blog

Hello! Why is there such a tremendous sense of excitement at the prospect of beginning a new adventure? I guess because of the infinite possibilities! That said, I've decided to once again begin blogging. Post-grad school is part time and MUCH less time consuming than was grad school, my shoulder is once again (mostly) usable and  I've found a renewed purpose in my scrapping. I know many others lament the lack of viewable simple scrapbook pages so that will be my focus.

DISCLAIMER: I'm lazy and I admit it. I will say this ONCE. I have no stinking clue where the ideas for the VAST majority of my pages come from. Could be something I've seen on-line, in a store, from a scrapbook mag (though not recently as I've not subscribed in, oh, about 6 or 7 years!) or from another scrapper. I am not, in any manner, trying to take credit for someone elses designs or ideas. If what I've made looks like something you've seen before, or something you've made, thank you. I appreciate you sharing your ideas! If I do a direct scrap or craft lift I WILL give the original creator credit (if and when possible). These pages are not for publication,  they are just for me and my family. So please, be honored rather than offended if something looks familiar. I make sketches ALL THE TIME and rarely remember where the initial idea originated.

OK, enough business. Off to scan and share a few pages :)

No comments:

Post a Comment