Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A little more simplicity

I've decided I do not love scanning pages. The size is all wrong and well, I have no clue how to change size, clarity or configuration. This is the daughter who absconded to Canada (for Spring Break) with my digital camera. I really hope that camera makes it back!

Those pages are from her Junior year of HS and yes, she is almost done with her freshman year of college, but I love those pictures, especially the one of Jones and Lainie (top photo, hugging) and they were fun to make. Recognize the use of the Cricut? Yeah, couldn't scrap without a die cut machine (or two).
A single photo l/o (because that is all there was) but more Cricut use. Title and accent.
Totally different color combination, but I like it. Kind of spring-like and fun.
This one is pretty much as simple as it gets (journaling about the entire vacation/trip is on the next page) but that is who I am and how I scrap so there you go.
From the same trip, in 2007. That's the year the oldest graduated. Amy (child #2) is in SF today and dang, I miss the city, and the ice cream.
And one with "stuff". Again, I don't do that often, but I do succumb every once in a while, just to keep redundancy at bay. And to use up some of the multitude in my stash.

I've got photos from 1991 on my desk to finish up before work tonight. Thanks for dropping by and it is my hope that something you've seen here sparks an idea for your own creations.

Go Team Simple!





No comments:

Post a Comment