Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Child #2

More Simple scans, this time of my baby girl. Yeah, she is 21 now. Not so much a baby anymore. In addition to Amy Jo and lovebug and bug, I still sometimes call her "baby girl" so in honor of that I'll share a baby l/o or two.
Here's one using memorabilia (I'm big on that, and I'll try to include those fairy frequently). Those are baby cards I got when she was born. Forever ago.

This is a double whammy. A rare two-pager AND one with "stuff". I like embellishments as much as the next person, I just use them sparingly, usually.
Here's one for Cricut fans. My first welded title l/o. I had just (OK, FINALLY!) figured out how to use my Gypsy. Now I'm hooked!
Pattern paper scraps and proof that I do (rarely!) scrap single photo l/o's.
A bit of Cricut love, pre-Gypsy, but typically Simple.
More Cricut love, this one with an actual shape as well as title and date. I'm moving on up now!
And, to show my incredible versatility (OK,  not really funny, I'm pretty consistent with my l/o's, but still...) a completely rare non-titled page. That happens between almost never and never... I LOVE titles! But it made me laugh because I clearly like Kerri Bradford's cartridge with the dates. I'm pretty sure I hyperventilated  when I realized that there is no Graphically Speaking II. 

Way more than four, but I figure mind changing is a perogative open to all women at any time.

Oh, and the generic background with the books? Books (reading) and cycling are my other two passions. In fact, I'm working on my doctorate in Education with an emphasis on reading so the tacky background and side bars stay. At least until I find one with bicycles :)






1 comment: