Friday, March 30, 2012

A quick share

I go in for a blood transfusion this morning (low levels of iron and blood) and though I'm not thrilled about it I am looking forward to feeling better. So, a quick share of a l/o I completed yesterday. Didn't get nearly as much done as I'd have liked yesterday, but I'm hoping today's infusion center visit helps turn that around a bit.

I had a sketch similar to this in my idea book, so I can only imagine I saw something like it somewhere, at some point.  And those Pebbles flowers are a brand new purchase, so yeah for using new product!


6 comments:

  1. Great design. Love how you connected the title words with the white outline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute layout. Love the little frame bit.
    I hope everything goes well for you! Keeping you in my thoughts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute! I love the title work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, blood transfusion? Hope you're feeling better! I like the idea of framing the photos with the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better soon! cute layout but an even cuter baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the big title with pops of color with the flowers!
    I hope all goes well with the transfusion and you feel well soon!

    ReplyDelete